Essential Rewards is an optional monthly customer loyalty program for Young Living members. You get reduced shipping on your monthly order, earn a percentage of your monthly order back in points to redeem for free products, and you have the opportunity to purchase products exclusive to Essential Reward members.
1. Is it free to sign up for this program?
2. What are the requirements?
Place a minimum monthly +50 PV Essential Rewards order. Most Young Living products $1 = 1PV.
3. Can I change my order every month or do I have to order the same thing?
You can change the products in your ER order each month and you can even change the shipping date as well.
4. What are the benefits of the Essential Rewards program?
Points: For every month you are enrolled in Essential Rewards, you earn a percentage back of your order in points, to redeem for FREE products.
- Months 1-3 = 10%
- Months 4-24 = 20%
- Month 25+ = 25%
Loyalty Gifts: When you place a consecutive Essential Rewards order for 3, 6, 9, and 12 months you will receive a FREE gift from Young Living, including an exclusive essential oil blend called "Loyalty."
Shipping: Reduced flat-rate shipping up to 5lbs.
5. How do I signup?
Sign in at Young Living and click on "Essential Rewards" in the left sidebar. Follow the step-by-step instructions.
6. How do I know how many points I have accumulated?
Sign in at Young Living and click on "Essential Rewards" in the left sidebar. Your points are displayed at the top in blue.
7. How can I redeem my Essential Reward points?
Sign in at Young Living and click on "Quick Order" in the left sidebar. At the final checkout select "Essential Rewards Points" as the payment method.
8. Is there a max as to how many points I can redeem?
Yes, you may use up to 350 points at one time and no more than 350 points per month.
9. What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel at any time but redeem your points first. If you cancel before you redeem your points, you will lose what you have accumulated.
10. Is this program required in order to be a Young Living member?
No! It is just a fantastic option for those that want to earn free products.